Saturday, May 1, 2010

What Does Emma Wear???

So I recently started watching Glee and I am in love with everything that Emma Pillsbury wears in that show. From adorable hats to sexy stilettos I absolutely adore her clothing and accesory..I started loving them so much that I did some research and found a couple of peeps on Etsy who sell this different Emma inspired things...okay well I guess they are not Emma inspired but most of these things that she wear in the show are vintage and you will find similar stuff on Etsy. Here's some stuff that I found and I would like to share it with you guys...





Emma always has these gorgeous sweater clips on, now I know that sweater clips have not been that popular but I think they are making a huge comeback. Check these out...


You can find this in the store on Etsy, it's called ItsASwindle

Another thing that's really amazing about her outfits is the beautiful sweaters and cardigans she pairs with bright colored pencil skirts and matching blouses...

This is in the store plaidpony 

The stilettos most of the time are matching the outfit but sometimes the colors are contrasting...

All the things that she wears is so gorgeous I want them all. If you are a Glee fan too check out this blog ...What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear

What do you guys think? Do you Glee? Sorry for the boring post again guys. Hope you all have a great weekend. 


♥♥♥

5 comments:

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

love the cardy so cute! And love glee fashion! amazing blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend x

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love glee but i dont think ive evr payed attention to her wardrobe, but I will definettly pay attention next time!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Such adorable items!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend my dear friend.

Cheers: Evi

Dee said...

Oh man - I've loved Emma's clothes on GLEE since the beginning of the show. I even just bought sweater clips at the flea market a few weeks ago! For all things "Emma" be sure to check out the awesome blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear (http://wwepw.blogspot.com/)It's my go to site for Emma outfit info and I'm sure you'll love it.

Yuri said...

hiii...
Thanks for commenting on my blog a while back. You know what? I love Emma Pillsbury too! :D
I plan to make a post about her too.. this is such a great coincidence.

I would love to trade links with you if you want :) Just let me know..

XoXo
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates