Monday, May 10, 2010

Beauty Report - I...

I never used to receive any catalogs from the stores but on Saturday I received this Sephora catalog. It's called "Beauty Report Summer 2010" and it has all these amazing new brands and products that came out or are going to be coming to Sephora over the summer. I was planning on showing you all of them today but I think that is a lot to talk about in one post, so I am going to talk about only 2 of the brands. The first one is this brand called Tokidoki. They produce a variety of stuff from apparel to toys and now they collaborated with Sephora to come up with their own cosmetic line. Now I haven't tried any of them yet because of little money issues, I am currently on a shopping ban but I will try them on soon.


The next one is Tarina Tarantino. Her cosmetic brand is not new because she came out with a bunch of products couple months ago but there are some new things that were released recently and they include lip glosses and eye shadows.One cool thing about the glosses is that they come in little jars but they also come in these little ring shaped containers and you can wear them as a ring. They are plastic rings, kinda like a candy ring but obviously you can't eat it...LOL. I don't know if you guys have read the Clique books or not but I am a big fan of them and when I was reading the book, there is a part where one of the characters is a star in a movie and her co-star gives her a ring and tells her to open it. When she opens it she finds lip gloss in it and when I read that it thought I want a ring that holds gloss..So when I saw that Tarina T came out with a similar thing I was pretty psyched...haha...Well, so let's cut to the chase and talk about the products more. You will be able to find these things on the Sephora Website and obviously it won't be cheap but if you buy them I hope they will be worth your money. 


I hope I didn't bore you guys with the huge story. I also want to thank everyone who follows me and comments on my blog. I am very sorry if I haven't replied to your messages, it's because I still have my finals week going on and plus I am working so I have been crazed. I will talk about the other Beauty things in the next post. Hope you guys have an amazing week.

♥♥♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both these lines, although I haven't tried them, if that makes any sense. They look gorgeous and without even trying they I think they'd spice up my make up bag with all their beautiful colors!

True Queen

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

The man who designed the characters chose the word tokidoki. Simone is Italian.

I've been a huge fan for quite a few years now. I love the cute little characters.

My husband bought me the necklace from Simone's Tokidoki collaboration with Hello Kitty.

:o)

The eyeshadow has a very nice consistency, and the blueberry scent of the lipstain is nice.

Froso M. said...

I love beauty reports from people who -obviously- know many more than me! I am following now, I would be more than happy if you like my blog and follow me back!

Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana

Joyce said...

thanks for your comment!

I like the tarina tarantino eyeliner (i think its called hyperliner or something) and there are some great colors. I definitely like them better than makeup forever, even if makeup forever has a ton of colors & is really popular with makeup artists... Sephora also carries a lip gloss ring i think by juicy couture, and periodically they have lip gloss rings or charms etc by dior, ysl, etc.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates