Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Modern - Vintage, Yes?

Oh My Gosh so I just came across this wonderful spread from Elle Brazil 2010. I am recently crushing on the vintage fashion and this editorial is a good inspiration. It is a mix of modern and vintage pieces and they called it 2010 meets 1920. I love the amazing clothing in this article. It's a punkish, modern look mixed with glamorous, vintage bits and lots of feathers. I love feathers on the clothes. I want to get a dress with feathers on them but I just can't find anything I like. If I had money I would buy one of the dresses shown in this editorial but oh well!! So let's just look at the pictures and these gorgeous pieces and feast our eyes. 








(photo courtesy of Elle Brazil)

Photography: Fábio Bartelt

What do you guys think?
♥♥♥

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates