Thursday, May 20, 2010

Christian Dior....Want it but can't afford it...!!!

Dior made its runway debut in Shanghai on Saturday night for the Resort 2011 collection with a sixties-chic Cruise collection inspired by the French New Wave. A 150-meter Dior gray tent was constructed along the Huangpu River in the historic colonial district the Bund, not far from the site where Chanel put on its pre-fall show last December and the guest number was 500 something. The dresses are all so amazing. Dior is definitely one of my favorite brands. I wish I could get all these dresses. I really love the girl y ones with ruffles and flowers and lace on them. Although I am not a big fan of the color pink but I do adore some shades of pink, specially the ones that makes a thing look cute and classy and very girl-ish. Here are the pictures of some of my favorites:





You can read the full review and check out more pictures from the collection here.

What do you guys think? Love it??

♥♥♥

5 comments:

Anita said...

Nice post you put together here!

xxx
Annie
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

Violet said...

I love this collection!

Leah said...

The collection is so gorgeous... I love the dresses. Dior is one of my faves too... though it's really so expensive. But a girl can dream right? Have a great day! xoxo

Unknown said...

LOVE the dior collection!!!

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Wow that really is pretty stuff!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates