Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Outfit post....!!!

Hey Ladies, 
I see everyone doing the posts on outfits and I thought why not I do it too. That way I will be able to show you guys my style and get advise on something that needs improvement. Since there are a lot of blogs I follow that have outfit posts and I admire a lot of their style, I am hoping may be I will be able to get some constructive criticism from them so that I can be more stylish and fashionable. I am really hoping that you guys like it. I was always into Fashion but I never paid attention to what I wear and mainly because I wasn't in US and back in India I used to live under strict supervision of my aunt where I wasn't allowed to even go shopping. LOL..But now that I have improved a little bit about my style I can't wait to show it to you guys and get some good advise. Also, I don't have a really good camera so please bear with me if the pictures are little blurry. I promise they will improve over time. So here goes my first outfit...

f21 top; black jeans; necklace can't remember

I wore them with black pumps. I know it's not very stylish but my further posts will be.. hehehe...

Hope you guys like it. Comments are always welcome.
♥♥♥





3 comments:

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

You look adorable! I know, I have to do more outfit posts, too. It's hard recruiting someone to take the pics, though. I may have to invest in a tripod so I can do it myself! Thank you bunches for the award! I will post it on Monday. Enjoy your weekend lovely girl!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

Violet said...

You're so pretty! Love the top.

Live..Life..Fabulously TVR

bollywoodstylediaries said...

love ur top..its really cute..looking foward to many more outfit posts!!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates