Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Top Drawer..!!

That's what the editorial is called, I think!!!...It's in Russian and I translated it and "Top Drawer" is what it told me...LOL. Well whatever the name is, I really like this editorial. It's from Elle Russia has Marta Belzkana as the model and is photographed by Marcin Tyszka.







Высшее общество
Model: Marta Belzkana
Photographer: Marcin Tyszka
Stylist:
Elle Russia
June 2010

I really really love the dresses in these pictures and the background is amazing. I love how it's decorated with vintage pieces here and there...so pretty. 

♥♥♥

5 comments:

Benedetta M. said...

wow, really amazing pics selection my darling! Great work! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

omg that first dress is just too sexy, love it!

True Queen

Rosella said...

I want all these dresses!

Jade Purple Brown said...

Im obsessed with the armani pirve dress!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

syntendenza said...

Hey I love vintage inspired collections. Lovely!! Also love the design of your blog.

Would love to exchange links
http://syntendenza.wordpress.com

I am following you on twitter
xx

Template by:

Free Blog Templates