Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rainy Day...!!!

It's been raining a lot here...yuck and I am tired of it...I can't wear shorts or anything because it gets so cold when it rains. But I did go to see Ironman 2 yesterday with my roommates and it was amazing. I really liked the first one and my friends said they didn't like this one as much but I wanted to watch it because I like Robert Downey Jr. So I went and this is what I wore:

f21 dress and leggings; jessica simpson pumps.

I have to add little bit more about the movie. I am not a big fan of Scarlett Johansson but I thought she looked very hot. I can't believe how much weight she has lost. She is not the curvy girl anymore. She looked really slim and amazing in the cat woman suit. I could not find much pictures of the outfits she is wearing in the movie but here are the ones that I could...



 (photo courtesy of imdb)
What do you guys think? Are you going to be watching Ironman 2?

♥♥♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look good, but she looked just fine with her curves. But hey thats Hollywood. Def going to see this movie the first one was bomb! PS. Cute outfit!

True Queen

magdaayuk said...

Scarlett Johanson is fire:P I too think she was just as gorgeous with her curves. Not sure if ill watch the movie though;)

tobes said...

hell yeah [ sorry for the inappropriate language ] lol bu =t yes i'm so excited for this!!

Adele said...

I loveee robert downey jr also! havent had chance to see this yet! thanks for the award lovely!!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

bollywoodstylediaries said...

u are looking cute.. I am a big fan of Scarlett:-) an awesome actress!!

English Rose ♥ said...

Ive heard some pretty bad things about Iron Man 2 so I probably wont be seeing it!

Merci beaucoup for your wonderful comment darling =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Yuri said...

I like Iron Man 2 and I like your tights :)


http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates