Friday, May 14, 2010

||| * Sex aNd thE CitY aNd MorOccO * |||

It is obvious that I am in love with SJP and the SATC crew because this is not my first post about Sex and the City and probably not my last one either. LOL. I am just so excited that I can hardly wait for the movie to come out. I have a feeling that this month is going to be great for me..haha. But I just wanted to share the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly which has SATC girls on it. I really love their outfits and I don't know what they are wearing but I will find it out..


Also, you know how the movie is shot in Morocco, well I found this editorial that was all Moroccan -ish.It's kind of an old Spread from Vogue Italia May 2009 issue. It's called Moroccan Holiday and it looks pretty amazing. Here's check it out:










What do you guys think?? Like it or not??
♥♥♥

4 comments:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Just 2 more weeks before the movie comes out!!! yay!!did u book ur tickets??

Chicago Chic said...

Those are some beautiful outfits they are wearing on the cover of Entertainment! I especially love that blue dress on the right! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

xoxoxo
Rachel

Zizi said...

I know... But no I haven't booked the tickets yet but i will soon... :D

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh i have that entertainment weekly!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates