Monday, May 31, 2010

Modern-ish Retro??!!!

What a great editorial from Harper's Bazaar US!!! Jacquelyn Jablonski models clothes from amazing labels like Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Yves Saint Laurent. I love the color contrasts and the styles in most of them. The editorial has a retro kinda feel to it. I love the hair styles in the pictures, so cute..Here are the pictures:







This is it for today. I am going to do a fairy tale post tomorrow, till then take care. I hope you guys are having a great long weekend. 


♥♥♥

3 comments:

Sovina said...

Love the shots..I am a fan of sharp dressing style and these looks are all about that..Nice blog..I will be back for more :)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

lovely colors and very well styled!!

THE DIVINITUS said...

i agree, very cool.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates