Friday, May 28, 2010

Modernist Moment....!!!!

Photographer Jeffrey Graetsch works his magic in the studio with the latest cover shoot from W Korea June. Styled by Brylie Fowler and starring cover girl Valentina Zelyaeva in elegant wears from Chanel’s pre-fall 2010 collection, gives an edgy twist to the fashion house’s classic garments with Valentina’s ever-changing multicolored hairstyles. I absolutely love the style in the spread. It's so amazing and something I would definitely wear casually. I know we all adore couture gowns and dresses but come on how many of us do really get to wear them that often? For me, NEVER. I am thinking that may be when I go to Paris I will..LOL. I dream big I know but hey at least dreams don't cost $1000 bucks like a trip to Paris. But, enough of my blah blah, here are the pictures.








I don't know how many posts I am going to be able to write next week. I am leaving for Dallas tomorrow coz I start a new job and I have to train for it for a week. But I hope you guys have a great weekend.

♥♥♥

4 comments:

Kasia W. said...

love that editorial!!!

http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

English Rose ♥ said...

Oooh great photography!

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling =]

Have a great weekend!

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ohh the last outfit is sexy,love it.

True Queen

Adele said...

Great post! Loving the random cat haha!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM ♥

Template by:

Free Blog Templates