Wednesday, May 12, 2010

||| * iT's ChaNel cHanEl evEryWhEre * |||

I just saw the pictures from the Chanel Resort 2011 Collection and I would like to share them with you guys. The collection looks amazing just like all the other Chanel collections and includes some gorgeous pieces. The models walked down the street-cum-runway often barefoot, wearing seventies-ish caftans, long crocheted dresses, ruffle-lapelled silk jersey trouser suits, and patchwork denim skirts (which, btw, are my favorite). I absolutely love the dresses and wish I had money to get them. But since I don't have enough money, I guess there is nothing wrong in fantasizing about them.






There are a lot more pictures and if you want to check them out, you can do it here.

♥♥♥

3 comments:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

oooh!! what a lovely collection!!first I need money to go to a resort and then for these clothes:-)

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh that first Chanel dress is calling my name...I guess it cost a fortune...:-)

Cheers: Evi

bollywoodstylediaries said...

ooh!! love the collection..need to earn money to first buy this collection and then to vacation in a resort:-)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates