Monday, May 3, 2010

Shrek Forever After!!!

Shrek Forever After releases this month on the 21st and I am so excited to see it. I loved the other 3 Shrek Movies, they were so cute. While we wait for the movie, I thought I'd do a post and let you guys all know that OPI came out with a Shrek nail polishes collection last month. I am pretty sure most of you guys who follow the nail blogs and who have the nail blogs already know that and some of you might have already tried them. I don't know much about them because frankly I have never tried the OPI nail polishes but I hear they are nice.


I also wanted to show you guys some pictures of a editorial from VMan, it's called "Shrek of a Guy". It features this year’s V Model/Ford Models search winner Emma Dumont. The shoot was styled by Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti and shot by Ellen von Uwerth.

(photo courtesy of Vman)








The shots are so adorable. I can't wait to see the movie, I loved the trailer and the puss in boots is hilarious. What do you guys think? Are you watching the movie?


♥♥♥

9 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are pretty cool. As for the polishes. The colors are nice, however, I only ended up getting one; I got Who the Shrek Are you? Nice Kiwi Green. I reviewed it on my blog.

Great post btw.

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I loved the first Shrek..the other ones were okay..the minty green nail color is very trendy right now but I am not sure if its my color-)

Zizi said...

ya I know...I think the same thing since I am brown n don't know if the color will look good on me.. :)

@Kim: Thanks, I will check the post out.. :)

Valerie said...

I'm excited to see the movie and I'm dying to try out OPI Funky Donkey.

xo
Valerie

♥zoe♥ said...

Hello sweetie!
Thanks for stopping by at my lil blog the other day! I am so happy you found me so i could find you:)
I got my O.P.I Alice in Wonderland nail polished in ebay and it's super cute i loves it so much and painted my nails with Absolute Alice sparkling blue:)
Love Shrek movie, can't wait for the movie. The fashion spread it's so cute!

xoxo
♥Zoe♥

C said...

Thank you sooo much for such encouraging words and your lovely comment! I do love shrek too! >< OPI has good quality of thick and rich nail polish. TRY IT!!!

BlahMutiny said...

Ahahaha. Cool, I haven't seen these yet! Funny- I like em :)I think the first and second to last and my favorite.

BTW thanks for checkin out my blog!
blahmutiny

-Marie

Adele said...

Oh i'm not a shrek fan :(
but the photos are cool!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com
twitter

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh i heard about these opi polishes for shrek. I'd like to try them. I gave you a blogger friends award. Check out my blog! :)

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates