Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alice Ohh Alice...!!!

Alice in Wonderland comes out on DVD on June 1st. I think I might buy it. But in the meantime I found a couple of Alice editorials that I wanna show you. This one today is from Vogue Girl Korea, April 2010. It's called "Alica & Mr. Rabbit" and was photographed by Tae Woo. I really love Fairy Tales inspired fashion editorials so I decided that every week I am going to do one fairy tale inspired Spread. I have a few of them lined up already..I can't wait to show them to you guys. But right now let's check out the Alice in Wonderland...





What do you guys think?? Like it??


♥♥♥

5 comments:

Noble Beeyotch said...

Gorgeous editorial. I love Mr. Rabbit's red suit!

PS- I am following you now and I have linked you too!

Have a great day!
xoxo.

Leah said...

I can never get enough of Alice... love this editorial. xoxo

Anonymous said...

omg I love this spread, Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorites, and when this comes out I will definitely buy it!

PS check out my contest for Free sunglasses!

<a href="http://truequeen.com”>True Queen</a>

Oh to Be a Muse said...

haha! love it.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

vvb32 reads said...

yes, i do like it. the bunny reminds me of the syfy bunny hitman. but i like this one with the plush instead of ceramic head on syfy.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates