Sunday, May 23, 2010

Everybody Loves Vintage...!!!

Vogue Russia's latest issue comes with a gourmet supplement which has some of its own vintage styling, with a soviet twist. Photographed by Alexey Kolpakov and starring model Sasha Luss who makes a perfect advertising pin-up girl in the spread. I am in love with all the vintage stuff recently...but I can't seem to find any good looking vintage clothes. I went to a thrift store the other day and their collection was so crappy. I am planning on visiting a few more thrift stores next week and hopefully I'll find something.



(photo courtesy of fashionising)

Do you guys love Vintage Fashion??

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Dainty Darling Digits said...

I love these! I am in love with vintage and have been for a while, in fact my apartment is styled vintage!

Dee said...

Vintage is definitely the way to go because you are able to find one of a kind pieces no one else will (most likely) be wearing. The key is to go regularly to thrift stores -if you're there every week you're bound to notice when something super is there.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates