Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pretty Perry...!!!

I am obsessing over this new single by Katy Perry, California gurls, I am sure you guys have heard of it. The video is not out yet but is supposed to be premiered on June 10th. The song was inspired by Jay-Z's salute to New York, Empire State of Mind. Although my all time favorite is Tik Tok by Kesha but I still like this one. Adding more stuff about the song Katy also told MTV that, "We nailed it: It’s roller-skating! It’s ’90s! It’s Ace of Base! It’s Cyndi Lauper! It’s like all these colors and more… It’s going to be fun. It’s going to be one of those records that is everybody’s favorite guilty pleasure.” Her Brand new album "Teenage Dream" comes out on August 24 in US and Canada and on August 30 in other countries.



According to me, Katy Perry is very pretty. She was also voted #1 in the Maxim's Hot 100 this year. The magazine says that, “She is the best friend you suddenly realize you’ve loved your whole life. The rad chick who taught you how to skateboard and whistle and also looks unbelievable in a bikini.” According to the sources, Katy Perry and Russel Brand are planning a small intimate wedding in Goa, India. I was very much surprised when I heard this because I haven't heard any celebrity wedding taking place in India, although Goa is such a beautiful place. They said that the wedding will be somewhere between October 18th to 25th, 2010. I guess it could be true since it was in Hindustan Times.




Pretty, Isn't she??

♥♥♥

2 comments:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

she is cute and she has quirky dressing sense which I like:-)

meg said...

Hiaaa,
Beatrix here. The one behind Fashion's Most Hated. You're a follower of the blog, but I've recentally changed the blog to private. Please could you e-mail your E-mail you use for Blogger to fashionsmosthated@yahoo.com so I can accept you and you can have access to my blog. (:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates