Thursday, June 3, 2010

La Mauvaise Education..!!

It's been a few days since I last wrote a post, I feel like an outcast to the blogging world...I have been so busy lately that I hardly get the time to anything else besides work. But I am planning on staying on track and writing at least one post each day. I found this editorial from Numéro’s June-July edition by Greg Kadel starring the lovely Miranda Kerr. The story captures the commercial model as she continues her journey into high fashion with revealing ensembles from the likes of Burberry, Dolce & Gabanna and Jean Paul Gaultier. Styled by Patti Wilson, La Mauvaise Éducation isn’t afraid to push the limits with sex, blasphemy and fashion.







Well that's about it for now. May be today I will do a fairy tale post. I hope you guys are having a great week.


♥♥♥

12 comments:

kristy said...

this is a gorgeous spread! thanks for sharing. =) and don't be too hard on yourself for not being able to post as often as you'd like to sometimes. it happens to all of us. =) i think you're doing a great job.

thanks for your blog comment by the way. i've been busy with school and slacking on blog upkeep as well, hence the late response.

Anonymous said...

hey!! I would love to do a link exchange and have already put you on my blogroll.Let me know when you put mine :)I would also be thrilled if you can follow me on blog lovin. this is my link.

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1703480/syntendenzas-blog/follow
xx

Sovina said...

Love the shots...Have a great weekend :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Following you now!!!

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

nice post rose :)
i love the second photo
check out my latest post

natzcracker

bollywoodstylediaries said...

interesting pics:-) love the drapey top in the second pic..

Fashionlee said...

I loved this editorial with Miranda!

http://4everfashionlee.blogspot.com

Sybil said...

i love this editorial!!! i can't believe it's miranda kerr!! she looks so different! :D

Animated Confessions

Mon Cheri said...

stunning pictures

love your blog <3

MON CHER !

Velma Williams said...

Lovely pictures:)!!

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

hey hun, i'm having a blog sale on my blog. so please feel free to check it out! thanks =)

kiran sawhney said...

am following you. Please do follow me too.

kiran sawhney said...

Great blog you have here. Do visit and follow mine too. I would highly appreciate that.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates