Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zac Posen for Target

Zac Posen is a great designer and his work is so amazing. Target once again brings a designer collection for affordable price. The collection is entirely designed by Zac Posen for fashionable people like us (LOL). It contains various floral dresses and some retro swim suits, very vintage and chic. The collection comes out in Target on April 25th. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those amazing pieces. Check 'em out. 

(Photo Courtesy of Target)
I never thought wearing socks would look this good. 

Love the Dresses and the red ankle socks paired with them.

The red dress on the far left is so pretty. :)

Don't miss the amazing collection guys. Go get them on the first day before they sell out. It happened to me when Anna Sui collection came out, I forgot to go to Target and by the time I went there all the things were gone but I don't regret it because Anna Sui's Gossip Girl collection was horrible...

So what do you guys think? Would you give it a try or not?

Love




1 comments:

roni said...

he definitely did a pop up shop in new york 24 hrs everything sold out!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates