Friday, April 9, 2010

Cynthia Vincent For Target


Finally, Target released photos of the Cynthia Vincent for Target collection. The collection reinvents Cynthia Vincent’s renowned style by updating with embellishments and hardware for a collection that is sophisticated and fashionable. Wedges, flats and gladiator sandals in a range of bright and classic hues, provide for a collection that is both sleek and vibrant for the warmer months. Prices range from $24.99 for flats to $29.99 for wedges and heels. The collection will be available from April 18 through June 20, 2010 at Target stores and target.com.



 (Photo courtesy of Target)

I am not really sure if I like them but what do you guys think?

<3
Rose

7 comments:

eva said...

I love stuff with bright colors! I think they make you appear lively.

Kavita @ She Wears Fashion - UK style and fashion blog said...

I wish I had a target near me :( And I LOVE those shoes :D
P.S. If you haven't already, please enter my lovely contest HERE ♥♥

Zara said...

wow, cool blog, i love the layout! i'm so jealous of you guys having cool shops like target, jeffrey campbell, forever 21... etc. xxx

rjs mama said...

love the purple sandals!

i love your 3's! i love grey's anatomy and gossip girl, i love NY and my son's fave is the magic school bus :)

hope you can follow and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

i would really appreciate it if you can grab the badge and write a post about the blog party :)

rj's mama

Kay | Letterheads said...

Wedges are really popular nowadays, and these are one of the best that I saw, I want to wear one but I'm scared because I always used to wearing flats, but I can't deny the fact that they are just gorgeous!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i think a lot of these shoes have potential. looking forward to going to target when it comes out. i did a post related to cynthia vincent and other target designers this month. check it out.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Overlooking Mississippi said...

I love the yellow wedges! I'm gonna check it out!

great blog layout btw :)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates