Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kid's Choice Awards 2010

The 23rd Annual kid's choice awards aired on March 27th. I didn't watch it and if I could have been able to I wouldn't have coz Miley Cyrus is getting too annoying for me (no offense to Miley's fans) I just think that it's about time they stop talking about her. I don't like her songs either but for some reason they always happen to get stuck in my head; although somehow she did manage to get the award for fav movie actress(I was very surprised)...But anyways I m not gonna go into the whole awards ceremony because it's a long list of winners and nominees in which I am not so much interested in since I am not a teen anymore LOL, So let's just take a look at the Fashion Part, Shall we?...

Rihanna went for one of the hottest trends this spring, neutral & shades of pale, in her nude peachy color Christian Dior  chevron print dress from Spring/Summer 2010. I like the two-tone hair..

Tyra Banks in Daryl K..isn't she so pretty?? Love the yellow bag, such a popping color... :)

iCarly star Miaranda Cosgrove in a berry color dress by Cristian Siriano and Loboutin sling-backs. I can't believe how many celebrities are wearing Louboutins these days. Love them :)


Rosario Dawson in white in Tommy Hilfiger.


 Selena Gomez in Christian Cota. She won the favorite TV actress award. When they asked her whose style she admired the most, she said," I like how fun Katy Perry is. Everything she does is fun but serious at the same time." I don't think she is that great but I really liked her work in "Another Cinderella Story." I saw that movie so many times and I love the soundtracks. 


Katy Perry went for the amazing blue & purple strapless metallic embellished dress from The Blonds Fall/Winter 2010 collection.


Zoe Saldana in skinny jeans & Isabel Marant jacket. 

I love all the dresses, they were pretty great. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading.
<3

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Following. Thanks for checking out my blog. I also have a youtube channel http://youtube.com/user/makeupbykimporter

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

Hi -

Thank you bunches for following my blog, GirlWhimsy. I am now a follower of yours. You have a great start to your lovely blog....very eye catching. Enjoy your Easter Sunday, my dear!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

daisybabie said...

Hi Rose!

I sent this as an email to your yahoo id, but I must have typed it incorrectly...I think. Anywho, figured I'd stop by here to send my note.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words about my lil space on the world wide.
And, gurl, Mr. Roshan is definitely a hottness defined. lol
:o)

The RSS Feed to my blog is:
view-source:http://afashionadventure.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

The Atom Feed is:
view-source:http://afashionadventure.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

If it helps at all, when you have the blog open and look at the address bar up at the top of your internet window, there is the "click to subscribe" button at the far right. This button is an orange colored, square symbol with three white lines inside the square.
Sorry, that was my lame attempt at trying to describe what the button looks like. If I've confused you or if you have any questions, please let me know.

You have a very cute blog here, chica! :o)

Cheers!
daisybabie

Makeup Majesty said...

love the post! thanks for the love on my blog, i'm following you too!! <3

Zizi said...

Thanks a lot for following ladies :)

dancinginchiffon said...

great post darling...thanks for following! I followed you back :)

Kristen said...

Hi there- I found you through a comment you left for Ela at Extra Dressing on the Side. I just started following your blog and think it's adorable! I also saw you're from Wisconsin- me too!
Off to read some of your older posts!

Zizi said...

@KS: Thanks for following me :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a great post! I only saw the last part of the ceremony though but I really like what most celebrities wore! Rhianna was my favorite! I'll add you to my blog links right now! Your blog layout is really amazing! I love it! xoxoxoxoxooxo

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey! My blog has a warning for some reason and I have no idea why but google won't remove it either so it's a hopeless situation. I'm not really sure how to solve it either....maybe you can just follow me for now. I'm thinking of moving to wordpress in near future though.

Jade Purple Brown said...

no, i dont live in minnesota. I live in the chicago area!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

coolboy said...

beautiful women, beauiful outfits

http://101smiles.blogspot.com/

Holly Lefevre said...

My kids watched that show...I have no idea who won anything,like you...just checking out the fashion. The all look great, but I have to say Tyra rocked it.
Holly
504 Main

Mary Lee said...

all of their outfits are horrible except for rihanna's one which is lush. but i don't really think she suits those kinda colours,

English Rose ♥ said...

Zoe looks great

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling and for following =]

Of course i'll follow you, do you also want to exhange links?

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

your blog layout is adorable. i like what some of these girls are wearing, esp. selena's dress. i follow you now; feel free to follow me too.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Kaberi Sultana said...

hey girl! i just came across your blogspot and loving your style! im new on here so hope you check my page out and hopefully start folliwng me as well =]. !

Chicago Chic said...

What a great post, some great outfits here. I love your blog and I'm now following! Thanks for following me too. :)

xoxoxox
Rachel

(always)alanna said...

zoe saldana looks amazing and the bold shoulders in the first photo? iconic!
xx

Template by:

Free Blog Templates