Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pirouette into summer!!!!

This was a spread in April's British Vogue. It was all about the girl-y styles this spring that contains ruffles, flounces and lace in soft pastels. This collection is all about the prettiness in pink with bows as a party of accessories that makes you look like a little girl and that's what the designers were opting for. So let's join the girl-y celebration and look at the style. 

(Photo courtesy of Vogue)
Love the sandals with ruffles on them and the gloves. Oh so pretty!!

The contrast between bright green and the soft colors gives an amazing pop to the outfit. 

This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. (may be it's the golden headband) 

Love the necklace... :)

This is my favorite..

The Top is amazing...so many ruffles, I heart them <3



Pretty Gauntlets!! I should get me a pair too...


Isn't everything so pretty and girlish? I really love the soft colors. I never thought they would look so amazing. Do you guys like them?

Love,

6 comments:

missy_ellie_uk said...

I normally don't like pastels and girliness, but this season I seem to have been converted! That Vogue spread is gorgeous, it has made me want to go and buy a lacy ruffly skirt!

I am a new follower, I love your blog

Ellie x

http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

woww cool picts!!

check out my latest post
xx nathalie
natzcracker

Zizi said...

@missy: I know..I was thinking the same thing...lol

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love all the soft patels!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Absolutely Ladylike said...

One of my favorite editorial...I adore Lucinda Chamber's work...great post :-)

Cheers: Evi

Anonymous said...

i love this editorial so much! this is one of my faves from mario testino!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates