Friday, April 23, 2010

Americans in Paris.....!!!!

I am always late in posting the spreads but I guess in a way its kinda good because that way I am not doing the same thing as everyone else is doing. Also, I recently bought this month's magazines and there are a few editorials which I absolutely love and this is one of them...I usually just write posts about one or tow of my favorites but this time I am gonna write about all the wonderful ones. This editorial features Daria Werbowy and it's photographed by Mario Testino. Let's check it out, shall we?



The style is sporty and formal yet very chic and sophisticated. The Bags used in them are all my favorite; Chanel, Gucci, Fendi,  Hermes...aaahhh I wish I could get all of them. But may be some day. Until then I am just gonna look at the pics and be envious...LOL.

What do you guys think of this? 


♥♥♥

2 comments:

ssmall4 said...

Oo very sophisticated and chic! the bottom ones have me smitten. Love it! Love your blog too :D following!

Plami said...

Gorgeous! very stylish and sophisticated! love it! and love your blog! Of course I'm gonna follow now :P

XoXo
Fiamma

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Template by:

Free Blog Templates