Thursday, April 8, 2010

All Things Spring.... ♥ ♥

Wherever I read I keep seeing all these trends for Spring and I have been wanting to do a post on them for a long time now, so finally here it is. These are the this season's must-grabs, so check 'em out.


Bucket Bags: Slouchy on top, round at the bottom, these bags were made for loving


"Bucolical" Clogs: Gotta love the thick wooden heels and wedges carved sky-highs

Basket Weaves: Woven raffia totes and hats, perfect for Spring time...

Oh so many squares: Gingham prints are back in business. The checks are so chic.

(All the images were taken from Marie Claire)

Clears: Sexy see-through accessories are working their way back into Fashion.

Everything this Spring is so amazing. Some of the trends are so chic, they never go old. So if you got your closet filled with something that was last season, then I am sure you will find a way to use them again this Spring. I just love all these things and I wish I could buy all of them, but some things are pretty pricey and I have promised myself no shopping for a couple of months so I am not gonna do it. But hopefully you guys will be able grab some of these amazing things for yourselves.

So what do you guys think? Love them or not?

<3




2 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i definitely like the bucket bags. thanks for following. i follow you too!

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

English Rose ♥ said...

love the bags!

Merci beaucoup for your lovely comment darling, i'll add you to my links right after this comment =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates