Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Trends in Eye Wear....???

Who would have thought that the glasses have trends too? I use the same glasses every year and every season. I never thought about the trend in sunglasses and other eye wear..LOL..I am sorry I am being like a total Fashion Spaz but I don't know why I never thought about the eyewear trends. Or may be because I live at the place where I hardly see the sun. No offense to anybody but personally I just don't like the idea of spending couple hundred bucks on just a pair of expensive, brand name eye wear and that's why I have a few cheap glasses that I wear the whole time. But anyways let's get to the point here, I keep on reading spreads in every magazine about these different trends in eye wear so I thought who not do a post about it. There are 4 trends I recently discovered that I wanna talk about.




In mood for Honey? I think these glasses are pretty adorable. Honey Colored glasses with brown frames. I am a big fan of big sunglasses although most of them don't look good on me since I have a small and round face but I buy them anyways. I really like most of these glasses. 

Don't know what to say...for me they are a no...


They do remind me of fruit jellies...with the cute colors and all. I "double heart" the soft pink glasses. I used to own a pair when I first came to America and I bought it from back home, they were so expensive and when I came here, they broke somehow...I was so sad. But now that they are back in fashion, I will get a pair..

There was a time few years ago I remember that black frames were in fashion and then they suddenly disappeared. I once saw a movie where the actress wore black framed glasses kinda like the Vintage ones and I always wanted those kinda glasses. I guess I now have an excuse to get them.

Do you guys have anything else to add to this, please don't hesitate... :)

♥♥♥

3 comments:

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

I, for one, am so glad that glasses are making a come back! I have a fabulous vintage-y pair that I'm wearing now & I love them! I like the black rimmed pairs that you're featuring. I might have to get a pair to add to my collection. Thank you bunches for your lovely comment, sweetie!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com
http://closetfullofgoodies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm rocking the big black look with my prescriptions right now, and intend to stick with it. If I could choose any other style it would be the manly ways.

PS nice new layout.

Anita said...

Love your blog! Hehe, just thought I'd get that out of the way and thanx for your nice comment on my blog, I really appreciate it

xxx
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates