Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My love for Vintage!!!

I don't know why but lately I have been in love with vintage things, so much that I told my husband when he buys a house I wanna make it all Vintage-y and his reply was "ummm..okay..LOL". Was that supposed to be a yes or a no?? I feel like when people start their replies with "umm" and then say yes, it's not really a yes but that's just me. May be he is ok with it..then I said he can have a typewriter in the study (coz he mentioned to me the day before that he wanted a study) and we can have one of those really old record players and buy records for them and he said " wow..people will think we didn't learn about new technology". I mean how cute it would be to have this typewriter...


I have been thinking a lot about decor and stuff too lately. I think this is like one of the side effects of marriage, you go from thinking about shoes and clothes to appliances and vintage wall mirror behind the dining table or may be it's just me..Yess!! I have been thinking about vintage wall mirror for a long time and finally 5 days ago I dragged my husband to this flea market where they sell antiques too and found a mirror along with 2 wall candle holder thingys..The look pretty awesome, I wish I had a pic to share but "someone" didn't put them up yet even when I told him to do it a couple times....

Anyways, back to business and lets talk about what we usually talk about...FASHION!!! YAY :D But before that, on a side note, I think I should add something about "Decor" in my blog description too because I feel like I will be talking a whole lot about that stuff....OK now back to business seriously, since we are talking about Vintage I would like to share this article I read here. Some of you might have already read it before because it ain't that new.. but it talks about how we should start hunting for vintage clothing item for next years trend now and blah blah...well you girls can read it for yourself...My main "mission"(I felt like using the word mission..hehe)..yea so my main mission is to share with you girls the Vintage clothes I found...see now whenever I have to find something that I know I won't find on regular basis, one place I go to is Etsy. Hence, most of these things are from etsy. Let's start...

1)
From the store: thingsofsplendor
 2)
From the store: MonkeyMash
3)
From the shop: LuckyRabbitShoppe
4)
From the shop: Stellahsgroove
(All the images belong to the shop owners)

These and there were some more others that I found, I just didn't feel like putting it all on here and make the post huge...coz I think a lot of people don't wanna read it when the post is big unless it's interesting and I for sure don't think I am that interesting. 
So that's all for now ladies. Let me know if you girls find any cheap, pretty clothing items from somewhere. I think I might buy some or not, I don't know yet. 
Have an amazing day lovelies...until next time. :o)
XO,
-Zi

9 comments:

Stephanie Farrell said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog...following you back! Xx

http://irishbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com

ninam said...

Thanks for everything! I follow you now.
Love these last few photos! Cool blog.

http://xoxonina.com/

Unknown said...

HEY DEAR OF COURSE WE CAN!
COULD U FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND GFC? I FOLLOW YOU BACK THERE XOXO
http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

Diane said...

I just love the kimono dress from thingsofsplendor! beautiful!

StyleCeviche.blogspot.com
xx

Michelle's Style File said...

Fabulous vintage finds!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Lizzy said...

I love Vintage things too! :) And I agree with you when someone replies "umm...yes", LOL x) My uncle had a typewriter and I was always very fascinated by it. I loved playing with it since I was young. It's so vintage :DD Great blog, by the way!

Let's follow each other :) Followed you!
Check out my blog?
lizzieness07.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I so understand what you are saying, I also love vintage cloths, they are unique and special and sometimes better than anything modern! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Katie Reed said...

definitely go vintage no matter what you man thinks!

although finding vintage pieces nowadays is hard because they are all so expensive.

congrats on tying the knot!


check out: www.lockstockstyle.com

x

Unknown said...

Hey Zizi,

Thank you for your comment.
I am following you now. If you could do the same that would be much appreciated.

http://stereotypedcloset.blogspot.com/

Steph xo

Template by:

Free Blog Templates