Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a "substace abuse" problem...I like expensive footwear..!! :D

This up there was probably my most favorite dialogue of Sex and the City. Anybody who ever watched the show have for sure heard about the designer Manolo Blahnik or even if you haven't watched the show I know every one of you know because I mean come on we are all fashion bloggers. I fell in love with his designs when I saw the first SATC movie and the blue shoes that Carrie wears when she is getting married in the end and OMG the day I received them in the mail was probably the best day of my life..lol..I only wore them once because I am so afraid of ruining them..haha..

My lover!!! :D
My favorite past time besides going to the mall is visiting Barnes n Noble. Me and my husband go there a lot, just sit there, have coffee and chat and read. So yesterday I was there and I was going through books and I found this book called "Manolo Blahnik Drawings". I found it really interesting because it had a whole lot of designs by Blahnik...SHOE DESIGNS..and whenever I see shoes I just can't stop myself, I get really psyched..haha..that happened to me the other day at the Bebe store too but I just didn't want to spend money to buy shoes, I did buy a pair yesterday :P. Anyways, I am sure I am not the only one out there who likes Manolos. There were couple others in the show that I thought were really pretty but I just can't seem to find it and I don't even remember what episode it was *tear*. I think I am gonna have to go back and watch all of them again, YAY fun!!. I just wanted to share with you some of the interesting designs because they amuse me. :)






Let me know if you have any interesting insights to share about this particular topic. Have a good day ladies, until next time. 

Kisses,
-Zi


7 comments:

Sarah Justine said...

I always love those Manolo doodles when I see them in magazines! Great post :)

ninam said...

I must own my own pair of Manolos one day!

xoxonina.com

Ninja said...

ahhh Manolos :D Gotta love 'em. Thanks for the post!

xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

ninam said...

Thanks for your comment! The Shopaholic books are very good reads :)

Lizzy said...

What a cool book! :D I simply LOVE sketches of shoes, jewelry, or anything fashion. Since young I always like sketching my own designs. These sketches are so cool, I just SUCK at sketching shoes! :P

xoxo
lizzy

Carrie said...

one day, i shall own of these! :D

I'm having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join it. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice pix))

Template by:

Free Blog Templates