Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I have them all???!!!

I just found this editorial from Vogue Russia May 2010. I know it's old but the clothes, bags and shoes are pretty gorgeous. Simon Robbins, the fashion editor, took inspiration from the 1940s to create this wardrobe that contains pieces from Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Karl Lagerfeld and others. The vibrant shoot was photographed by Matt Irwin and stars model Ieva Laguna. I also absolutely love the hairdo which gives a modern pin up kinda effect.






So that's all for today. Hope you guys are having a great weekend and keeping safe...


♥♥♥

7 comments:

Sybil said...

wow.. that's such a fabulous editorial!!! love it! thanks for sharing! :D

Animated Confessions

ChickAdvisor said...

There's just something about 1940s fashion that makes my heart flutter!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

me too!! I want them all too:-)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the hair on the models are crazy, cool! perfect for this editorial.

Enter my sunglasses and ELF makeup giveaway on my blog!

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Yaary said...

of course these photos are pretty gorgeous! i love them all.

Mon Cheri said...

stunning editorial !!

fab blog <3

MON CHERI !

Sovina said...

yeah ..the sketches are fab..loved the scarf in the first pic and the jacket in the sec one...u r right ...they are timeless..

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Template by:

Free Blog Templates