Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fashion couldn't get better than this...!!!

Check out this amazing editorial featuring Asia Bugajska, photographed by Julia Pogodina for the recent issue of Zink magazine. The editorial is so dark and mysterious, I love the clothes and the make up is gorgeous. I would love to wear it but I wouldn't wanna go all over the top with the make up. People already happen to think I put too much make up on when I wear a blue eye shadow. I don't think my friends are gonna hang out with me if I wear a black lipstick. haha..but anyways here are the pictures.







I really love the black smoke all around. What do you guys think?


♥♥♥

4 comments:

Noble Beeyotch said...

Love the editorial and its styling. The model also did a great job!

Black lipstick?...not for me either! Haha!


Call Me Stylista

Sovina said...

wow! all these look ultra glamorous and fierce too...nice spread..


http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

The editorial is super beautiful and ethereal, and haha, I'm sure your friends will still hang out with you if you wear black lipstick :)

xxx
Annie
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Fierce!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates