Monday, July 19, 2010

"Keith Me"

It's been so long since my last post. I totally forgot how fun blogging is and how happy it makes me..haha.. I hope you guys are doing ok. So while I was busy with work and all, I have also been collecting these editorials both old and new so that I can post them when I get back to blogging. This one is from Vogue Paris November 2009 issue.. It's called Keith Me by David Sims featuring Isabeli Fontana. I really love the designs drawn on her body and on top of that there are Chanel tweed jackets which I absolutely love and dream of owning one some day. Here are the pics..





Hope you guys are having a fun summer and keeping safe. Until next time ladies. :)


♥♥♥

4 comments:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

That is one fierce photoshoot!! love the tweed jackets

Sovina said...

love all the jackets..very powerful shoot..where are you btw? missing your fab posts.

Les Deux said...

Not sure how much I love the editorial, but I do love Isabeli Fontana. She always does a really fantastic job in spreads.

Les Deux - Katie

Adele said...

Some amazing images!

Ad̬le Рmoltocuriosa.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates