Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Bit about me


Hello everyone,

This is my first blog entry so I would like to talk a little bit about myself and the blog. I am 21 years old, a college student and a Biology major. I am a positive person, I like to laugh and I believe in myself. I have a newly discovered passion for Fashion and Beauty. I am not absolutely amazing at it but I am learning and I am getting there. My hobbies are dancing, reading and playing games. I love chocolates and I never share them with anyone..LOL. My family and my friends are the most important people in my life and I love them a lot. I believe in Fairy tales and Happily Ever After stuff. I absolutely love love love Shopping. I don't use big words so my blog will not be filled with them (LOL)...I love traveling and I want to travel the world. I wish I had blue eyes and blond hair and I also always have wanted to model although I am not tall enough. I guess it's enough about me, you guys must be bored of reading.

I am going to talk a little bit about the blog. this blog is mainly going to be about Fashion and Beauty since those are my obsessions right now...I will also be writing about other stuff and if you guys would like to know about a specific topic, then please do let me know and I will do my best to write about it. Comments are always welcome. Negative and bad comments will be deleted since I don't want any negativity and life is too short to be pessimistic about everything. Happy thoughts are always appreciated.

So Goodbye for now and keeping checking for more things to come. I really appreciate you guys taking the time out and reading my blog. Thanks a lot and Have a good day everyone :)




0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates