Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland



I went to see Alice in wonderland today and had a wonderful time. What an amazing fairy tale!! It has always been my favorite since I was a kid and I read it in my English textbook.Although the film has gotten some negative reviews, it was a great movie in my eyes. I loved how the fantasy world was filled with  rich colors, the  costumes of all the characters, the makeup - it was just so mesmerizing. The storyline, I don't think I cared that much about because for me when I see a fantasy movie I really pay more attention to the background and the colors and the other things rather than the story.


 I loved all the costumes, Alice's blue dress was so beautiful..My favorite was Alice's red dress that she wears in the Red Queens court, the whole movie I was thinking about where I can get that dress. I also thought the Cheshire cat was so cute, I loved how his coloring was gray and teal. My another favorite was the Mad Hatter, I loved the colors around hid eyes...The only thing I didn't like about the movie was Anne Hathaway. I thought her makeup was too dramatic, I loved the white hair though...I guess I will make it my Halloween look this year....

But anyways, I would recommend anyone to go watch that movie. It is entertaining!!

Keep reading for more. Thanks for checking out my blog!!

<3 Ruzin




3 comments:

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love this Movie..

Zizi said...

Me too...Specially the costumes and makeup :)

Nicole said...

I finally watching this movie and was pretty disappointed. I do pay attention to story lines and I thought they really let movies viewers down. I agree that the background, costumes, and makeup were good, but I guess I just had higher expectations. The worst thing about the movie was Ann Hathway! She just got on my nerves!! Loved Alice's wardrobe though!!

I like your blog! Please check mine out as well. www.nvbeauty.blogspot.com

I am actually giving away an Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates