Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christian Siriano for Payless

Hello Everyone,

I am pretty sure that by now everyone knows about Christian Siriano and for those who don't know, he was the winner of the 4th cycle of Project Runway. He is a fashion designer. He has designed virtual prom wear for Gaia's, and for Bluefly. Last year he also came out with cosmetic line for Victoria's Secret and now he has recently came out with a shoe line for payless. The line was first seen in his runway shoe last September. I never used to watch project runway and hence didn't hear about him until a few months ago when I heard about his cosmetics line. I heard about it actually a little late and by them time it was all sold out so I didn't get a chance to try any of them out, I found them on eBay but people there most of them are just rip off. A little after that I heard that he is coming up with his payless shoe line. So I went on the payless website and check his collection and I must say I am not sure if I like them. I have read other people's reviews on it and I have heard other people say that they think the shoes are cute but in my opinion they are not that pretty looking but I guess it's just me, you might actually like them. I have seen other designers come up with a line and some were amazingly pretty. For eg: Alice+Olivia came out with their line for payless and I love them. You might find the Christian Sirianos cute but I am not really a fan of weird looking shoes and curved heels and I definitely don't wanna pay $80 for them. but I still am going to go to payless and try them on, see if they change my mind after wearing them or not..Here are some of the shoes from the limited edition, check them out and see if you like them.


These one's are limited edition and are $80


Thanks for checking the post out. Keep reading for more.

Have a great day :)

<3 Ruzin

9 comments:

OH HELL CLOTHING said...

The last pair are perfect! really rock chick ;)

Paddy☮

Hit me back at LITTLE RAZZI blog!

Zizi said...

Lol, I like them but I dont know if I will be able to pull them off.. :)

magdaayuk said...

These shoes are weird lol. but who knows, maybe u can rock em, girl!;) ill put you on my blog roll tomorrow, quite tired tonight:) but im following you!

Zizi said...

I know, I thought they were weird...Imma go to payless tomorrow and try them on...lol...thanks for following me..I ll put you on my blogroll too :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who thought they were weird. Where would you wear these???

Alice and Olivia are hot though have a pair and I love them!

I would love to do a link exchange with you if thats cool, let me know.

-Empress
www.truequeen.com

Zizi said...

hahaha...LOL i know.. :)

sure I would like to exchange links...I ll put yours on mine as soon as I can..I am on Spring break right now so dont have that much time but let me know when you put my link on your blog..

The Haute Bitch said...

omg. the blue ones are AMAZING. only 80? DO IT!!

www.thehautebitch.com

Jade Purple Brown said...

too bad you can only buy them online:(

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Zizi said...

I know...I went to the store the other day and they were not there..

@the haute bitch: I would buy them but I don't know if they would look good on me... :( I am short with short legs...lol

Template by:

Free Blog Templates