Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fairytale Fashion - Tarzan

Hello ladies,
Hope you have all been good. I have been gone for a very long time and I missed blogging and reading all of your lovely posts. I missed so much in the blogging world but I am planning on catching up. I was trying to find something to write about but it's so frustrating because I could not find a single editorial or anything that I liked. So I decided to do the fairytale post since I have lots of posts saved on my computer that are over due and I need to start writing so that it won't take up much space on my hard drive...

Anyways, this is a really old post from Nov 2008 issue of Vogue Brazil titled “Vida Selvagem.” The editorial, which was shot by photographer Jacques Dequeker, featured model Gracie Carvalho as a fashionable Jane and and Iuri Jasper as Tarzan. Check it out:














I don't know if I like the editorial that much and I have no idea why I posted it but oh well. Let me know what you guys think. Btw, I also like the new features on blogger...I love how we can upload the pictures so fast now...hehe :)

Hope you guys are enjoying these last days of summer. 

♥♥♥





5 comments:

Raez said...

lovely editorial! i lvoe the theme.

xx raez

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I like the dresses!! All of them are pretty wearable:-) The shoot itself is ok..

xxyy said...

gorgeous editorial.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

those photos are so great!

Jade Purple Brown said...

these photos are magical! im glad you like the new style of my blog!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Template by:

Free Blog Templates