Saturday, September 3, 2011

I should have been born in the old days :P

Darn, no post in a really long time and I haven't replied to any of the comments back either, I realy need to do that for sure..work schedule is so crazy plus I am officially also kind of like the manager for my friend who is a photographer, I posted the link few weeks ago for his facebook page. Well he has a website now and I was making him a blog yesterday because I know he is too lazy and he won't do anything, and I also found him 3 clients already which is good for him. I get free pictures instead of commission from him so it works out..lol.

But anyways, so after that whole post about the vintage fashion I did last night, I searched the archives of Life magazine to see if I find something interesting like that again. And I did, I did..!!! It was a post of Vintage Yves Saint Laurent fashion from the 60s and 70s. You can check out the post here, the stupid thing won't let me use the pictures even if I use the link to post them :( *tear*. But I can share some other pictures I found. These vintage pictures amuse me for some weird reason :P







Aren't these pictures so great? I was watching VMAs the other day and so many people were wearing YSL, it reminded me that there is this post I have to do :P Anyhoo, this is it for now, I will get back to work, I still got 3 more hours to go and I can't wait to go home. Hopefully you girls are having a relaxing weekend. Take care ladies, until next time.

Chocolate cupcakes & awesome shoes,
-Zi

6 comments:

TheDollsFactory said...

love these shoots

Maja said...

Those pictures are amazing. there is something about them.

Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Thanks :D

MalibuMara said...

Great photos! At my uni we have vogue archives that go back pretty deep, i love looking at the old photos.

MalibuMara

Brandi said...

YSL is beyond amazing. Cute blog!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So pretty! Managing your friend sounds like fun. x hivenn

Daisy said...

awesome pics, very inspiring!!

xx Daisy

-> MY BLOG <-

Template by:

Free Blog Templates