Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In the World of corsets

Hello Ladies,
Hope you all have been having wonderful. I have been so busy with work and I moved to Georgia permanently so I am trying to settle and all. I am loving the weather right now, not too hot or cold..just perfect. So I am love with corsets recently and although it's getting cold day by day I still wanna keep buying them..haha...so I thought I would share some pictures of corsets by this amazing designer Maya Hansen. Her corsets are so creative and pretty. Check em out:
















There are a lot more but I just didn't wanna make this post huge. I hope you guys like it.. Have a wonderful day...!!!
Rose

2 comments:

Makeup Majesty said...

these photos are so beautiful! love them xoxo

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Lovely pics. I do love corsets esp when worn with pants or jeans:-)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates