Thursday, May 20, 2010

Greedy Much??

I have been so busy and tired lately that I haven't been able to actually write something. I am very upset about it because I love blogging and receiving comments from my followers and fellow bloggers. But the good thing is that I only have to work everyday this week..and from next week I will be free again. I can't wait for Saturday so that I can sleep in late and blog..haha. But anyways, today I was browsing and looking for something to write about when I came across this editorial from Vogue Girl Korea. It's called "Greedy Girls' Last Supper". It was featured in the May 2010 issue and was photographed by Gim Jeong Seon. 


The interpretation of these images appears to be about two girls having their last supper in a secret room. It's also quite weird how there is only one table filled with fruits where as the rest of them are all filled with western junk food and not Asian food. I also wonder if the same kind of editorial ended up in any of the magazines from the "West"? Because if it did then I think it might create some kind of conversation warfare.  Do you guys think that by the medium of these images, they are trying to criticize the fashionable thin western image which includes people who are constantly consuming junk food? I would really like to know your opinions. 

Hope you guys are having a great week.

♥♥♥
 

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates